Notice: Undefined variable: name in /srv/http/vhosts/aur-dev.archlinux.org/public/web/lib/pkgfuncs.inc.php on line 248

Package Details: pgloader 3.3.2-1

Git Clone URL: https://aur-dev.archlinux.org/pgloader.git (read-only)
Package Base: pgloader
Description: A data loading tool for PostgreSQL, using the COPY command.
Upstream URL: http://pgloader.io/
Licenses: custom:PostgreSQL
Submitter: Sanpi
Maintainer: Sanpi
Last Packager: Sanpi
Votes: 1
Popularity: 0.000023
First Submitted: 2015-08-25 10:19
Last Updated: 2016-12-03 17:15

Latest Comments

mercnet commented on 2017-01-12 14:43

Receiving the following error with sbcl-1.3.12-1:

While evaluating the form starting at line 30, column 0
of #P"/home/username/build-repos/pgloader/dumper-2SKVI5f7.lisp":
debugger invoked on a SB-KERNEL:SIMPLE-PACKAGE-ERROR in thread
#<THREAD "main thread" RUNNING {1001BB6933}>:
The name NIL does not designate any package.
Type HELP for debugger help, or (SB-EXT:EXIT) to exit from SBCL.

Workaround (https://github.com/dimitri/pgloader/issues/492)
# Install downgrader from AUR
$ downgrader sbcl
# Select version: sbcl-1.3.11-1

Sanpi commented on 2016-03-30 09:16

@kham fixed, thank you.

kham commented on 2016-03-29 20:41

I installed this package today.
Everything seems fine until trying to run any command :
$ pgloader --version
SBCL 1.3.1

"/usr/bin/pgloader" file is stripped down to 224K while the original binary is 22M. Don’t know why this is happening now as it seems strip is a default option…

I managed to get it working by adding the following line in the PKGBUILD:
options=(!strip)

Sanpi commented on 2015-10-27 09:19

@jusw85 Fixed, thank you.

jusw85 commented on 2015-10-27 02:33

I was unable to compile the version released on 2015-10-17 with the following error:

debugger invoked on a LOAD-FOREIGN-LIBRARY-ERROR in thread
#<THREAD "main thread" RUNNING {1002C6CDC3}>:
Unable to load foreign library (SYBDB).
Error opening shared object "libsybdb.so":
libsybdb.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory.

I only managed to fix it by installing freetds.