Warning: file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/srv/http/vhosts/aur.archlinux.org/public/web/locale//en/LC_MESSAGES/aurweb.mo) is not within the allowed path(s): (/srv/http/vhosts/aur-dev.archlinux.org/:/etc/aurweb/) in /srv/http/vhosts/aur-dev.archlinux.org/public/web/lib/streams.php on line 90
AUR (en) - openchange

Notice: Undefined variable: name in /srv/http/vhosts/aur-dev.archlinux.org/public/web/lib/pkgfuncs.inc.php on line 248

Package Details: openchange 2.3-7

Git Clone URL: https://aur-dev.archlinux.org/openchange.git (read-only)
Package Base: openchange
Description: A portable, open source implementation of Microsoft Exchange server and Exchange protocols.
Upstream URL: http://www.openchange.org
Licenses: GPL3
Submitter: a1russell
Maintainer: Zrax (DJ_L)
Last Packager: Zrax
Votes: 28
Popularity: 0.007703
First Submitted: 2010-08-20 16:19
Last Updated: 2016-06-03 16:20

Latest Comments

« First ‹ Previous ... 8 9 10 11 12 13

ngoonee commented on 2010-10-08 00:29

May I suggest downgrading the samba4 package (since its only purpose is for openchange) and deleting samba4-openchange?

marquicus commented on 2010-10-05 23:44

Yes, by changing from samba4 to samba4-openchange as dependency it worked, thanks!

andyboeh commented on 2010-10-05 16:52

I had the same problem, but discovered that it compiles fine if you change the dependency from samba4 to samba4-openchange. This builds the (suggested) samba4 alpha 10.

a1russell commented on 2010-10-04 23:15

I also have the same issue. Pretty sure it has to do with Boost.Thread not being detected by the configure script, which is a requirement for libmapi++. Pretty sure the problem lies upstream or in some other package. I'm open to suggestions!

marquicus commented on 2010-10-04 22:58

Now with evolution-mapi 2.32.0, I have problems in compiling openchange-0.9, I tried deinstalling evolution-mapi but I got the same result

http://aur.pastebin.com/xDtaXTJy