Warning: file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/srv/http/vhosts/aur.archlinux.org/public/web/locale//en/LC_MESSAGES/aurweb.mo) is not within the allowed path(s): (/srv/http/vhosts/aur-dev.archlinux.org/:/etc/aurweb/) in /srv/http/vhosts/aur-dev.archlinux.org/public/web/lib/streams.php on line 90
AUR (en) - live-usb-install

Notice: Undefined variable: name in /srv/http/vhosts/aur-dev.archlinux.org/public/web/lib/pkgfuncs.inc.php on line 248

Package Details: live-usb-install 2.5.9-1

Git Clone URL: https://aur-dev.archlinux.org/live-usb-install.git (read-only)
Package Base: live-usb-install
Description: LiveUSB Install - Create bootable usb sticks from a wide range of different Linux distributions
Upstream URL: http://live.learnfree.eu
Licenses: GPL
Conflicts: live-usb-install<2.5.9
Submitter: andre.laszlo
Maintainer: jooch
Last Packager: jooch
Votes: 88
Popularity: 0.915680
First Submitted: 2011-06-16 02:32
Last Updated: 2015-07-07 11:09

Latest Comments

1 2 3 Next › Last »

thebopshoobop commented on 2016-09-21 17:30

Here's an updated PKGBUILD for version 2.5.11

I've also added an .install file to remove optimized *.pyc files on removal and upgrade.

4ronie4 commented on 2016-07-13 12:10

MD5 checksum checking fails for live-usb-install-2.5.9.tar.gz

jooch commented on 2015-08-17 09:16

I'm getting timeouts too, the authors server is not very reliable. I'll see if i can switch to the sourceforge servers.

adonisk commented on 2015-08-16 11:31

It can no longer download the file (403 forbidden)

jooch commented on 2014-09-21 11:55


Sorry this took so long, i was on holiday and additionally there is a bug with the latest version of mkaurball preventing me to create the new one.
Anyway it is now updated ;)

Sudowoodo commented on 2014-09-11 12:44

Version 2.5.3 is out, here is an updated PKGBUILD.

Sudowoodo commented on 2014-09-11 12:37

Version 2.5.3 is out.

jooch commented on 2014-06-05 11:33

@ theOptimizedCode

I'm assuming your upgrading. When i was testing this i removed the older installed version before i installed the new one, so i never encountered these errors.

The file layout is completely changed wit the latest version so i've edited the PKGBUILD and added the older version to the conflicts. This should fix the problem for anyone upgrading the package.

theOptimizedCode commented on 2014-06-01 22:55

@jooch : With the latest update - there are a lot of '<file> exists in filesystem' errors and looks like they are not owned by any package.

Full error log here: http://pastebin.com/uVzC8pf9

jooch commented on 2014-05-21 12:10

Updated the package to 2.5.2

I did not check all the dependencies, i am assuming they did not change. Please report any errors.