Warning: file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/srv/http/vhosts/aur.archlinux.org/public/web/locale//en/LC_MESSAGES/aurweb.mo) is not within the allowed path(s): (/srv/http/vhosts/aur-dev.archlinux.org/:/etc/aurweb/) in /srv/http/vhosts/aur-dev.archlinux.org/public/web/lib/streams.php on line 90
AUR (en) - cjdns-git

Notice: Undefined variable: name in /srv/http/vhosts/aur-dev.archlinux.org/public/web/lib/pkgfuncs.inc.php on line 248

Package Details: cjdns-git 18.r101.gfd93ab31-1

Git Clone URL: https://aur-dev.archlinux.org/cjdns-git.git (read-only)
Package Base: cjdns-git
Description: A routing engine designed for security, scalability, speed and ease of use
Upstream URL: https://github.com/cjdelisle/cjdns
Licenses: GPL3
Conflicts: cjdns
Provides: cjdns
Submitter: prurigro
Maintainer: prurigro
Last Packager: prurigro
Votes: 39
Popularity: 0.000032
First Submitted: 2012-02-06 04:01
Last Updated: 2017-01-02 17:19

Dependencies (6)

Required by (3)

Sources (1)

Latest Comments

« First ‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next › Last »

prurigro commented on 2013-06-14 14:53

Package updated!

* The python stuff and cjdns.sh have been tweaked to work again

* There are now a bunch more utilities included in the package, all starting with cjdns-* (but following their original names after that)

* In the name of keeping standard with upstream, /etc/conf.d/cjdns has been moved to /etc/default/cjdns-- please backup your config before updating if you changed it at all from the default settings!

Please comment if anyone finds themselves having any issues!

prurigro commented on 2013-06-14 11:42

latest update broke the package-- give me a few while I test the replacement

jecxjo commented on 2013-06-01 05:52

I could have previously confirmed armv6h support but as I've formatted my Raspberry Pi and now am having these compiling issues I cannot. I will update the thread once I get it working.

prurigro commented on 2013-05-27 07:10

As jecxjo brought to light, cmake 2.8.11 doesn't work with the cmake build files used by cnacl (and possibly cjdns). I submitted a pull request that cjd's accepted to prevent the ./do script from using the system cmake if the version is greater than 2.8.10, and have updated the package to use the ./do script again until cjd updates cnacl (and possibly cjdns) to comply with the latest cmake's syntax.

Aside from the above, the update has removed cmake from the makedepends array, and added armv6h to the arch array (someone correct me if this shouldn't be the case)

A number of changes to the cjdns sources were pushed just as I updated this package (I had to wait for these before my pull request was accepted), so the update is worthwhile for everyone.

Cheers!

prurigro commented on 2013-05-27 02:55

jecxjo: issue confirmed, caused by the update to cmake 2.8.11; let me ask cjd about a fix, otherwise I'll have the build use an older cmake like the ./do script

prurigro commented on 2013-05-27 02:21

jecxjo: Ahoy there-- there haven't been any updates recently so I haven't tried building for while now, but let me try again tonight and report back.

jecxjo commented on 2013-05-27 00:31

Removed my previous comment for a better one. Looks like nacl still has compiling issues with GCC 4.8.0. I've tried this on both an x86_64 and an armv6h system with the same failure.

http://pastie.org/7965624#

jecxjo commented on 2013-05-26 18:50

Seems the Nacl bug isn't fixed. Tried it both on x86_64 and armv6h and neither built nacl_ep. Tried aur/nacl as well and of course that causes other compile issues with cjdns.

prurigro commented on 2013-05-03 05:11

Nice! Nacl compile bug has been fixed by cjd and the package has been updated to grab branch=master again :)

prurigro commented on 2013-04-30 09:53

Alright, the package has been updated! Unfortunately, I somehow managed to version the previous package using the latest (incompatible) value (0.3.1149), so this will cause issues triggering an automatic update via yaourt for anyone who installed that since as far as yaourt knows, your current version is newer than this one.

That said, all the required changes I can think of have been made, a lot of small issues I noticed as I went through have been fixed, and I reworked a few items for clarity and cleanliness.

I also realized that building with NO_DEBUG means there aren't any debugging symbols we don't want stripped out anymore, and so I've re-enabled the makepkg.conf OPTIONS variable for now.

Feel free to let me know if anyone notices anything else they think should be changed!