Warning: file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/srv/http/vhosts/aur.archlinux.org/public/web/locale//en/LC_MESSAGES/aurweb.mo) is not within the allowed path(s): (/srv/http/vhosts/aur-dev.archlinux.org/:/etc/aurweb/) in /srv/http/vhosts/aur-dev.archlinux.org/public/web/lib/streams.php on line 90
AUR (en) - bunsen-utilities-git

Notice: Undefined variable: name in /srv/http/vhosts/aur-dev.archlinux.org/public/web/lib/pkgfuncs.inc.php on line 248

Package Details: bunsen-utilities-git r141.e1caa5d-1

Git Clone URL: https://aur-dev.archlinux.org/bunsen-utilities-git.git (read-only)
Package Base: bunsen-utilities-git
Description: Collection of utility scripts
Upstream URL: https://github.com/BunsenLabs/bunsen-utilities
Licenses: GPL3
Conflicts: bunsen-utilities
Provides: bunsen-utilities
Submitter: 2ion
Maintainer: 2ion
Last Packager: 2ion
Votes: 0
Popularity: 0.000000
First Submitted: 2015-09-02 11:03
Last Updated: 2016-06-23 12:00

Dependencies (10)

Sources (1)

Latest Comments

ondoho commented on 2016-06-22 07:06

the package installs ok, but only bl-aerosnap, bl-exitrc and bl-hotcorners, but not the other files as seen here: https://github.com/BunsenLabs/bunsen-utilities/tree/master/bin

this causes problems with other bunsen packages.

i tried to understand what anaximander did (makepkg -sri), but did not succeed.

ondoho commented on 2016-06-22 06:25

strange, i had the same problem with bunsen-openbox-pipemenus-git, but not with this package.
anyhow, i commented on bunsen-openbox-pipemenus-git and will contact the maintainer through the bunsenlabs forums.

Anaximander commented on 2016-05-05 17:48

Well -- not sure what is going on. In an attempt to install Bunsen-openbox-pipemenus-git, this is required.

After patching file bl-hotcorners, it fails with install: cannot stat 'bl-*': no such file or directory.

I then tried to manually install this. Ran makepkg -sri, received same error. Opened bl-hotcorners, and made the patch change on line 12. Still receiving same error.

While poking around in the PKGBUILD, I noticed that the directories expected weren't quite matching up with the directories that were created. Towards the bottom, you have install -t ${pkgdir}/usr/bin however the what is created under pkg is actually ${pkgdir}/bin.

If I make the changes so it's ${pkgdir}/bin, then the installation fails that /bin already exists.

So, restarted. Was able to install after downloading the items creating src/bunsen-utilities/usr and moving src/bunsen-utilities/bin to src/bunsen-utilities/usr/bin. This allowed the installation to complete.

Now it appears that I'll need to essentially do the exact same thing with the pipemenus package.